My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

 I have 3.01 dollars on ysense right now since 1 survey paid me. I have earned 2+ dollars there this month.

I have 9.80 dollars on timebucks right now. I will probably get to cashout there after one or two weeks if no surveys pay me.

I actually have negative points on lifepoints right now. Apparently they gave me bonus points by mistake or something, so I tried cashing it out and they refunded the points back. I will still probably get the cashout but as a result I have -137 points there right now so I won't get to cashout there for a few months.

I have 44 cents on paidverts right now. I am planning on advertising there to get more BAP.

I was able to cashout from one play to earn game I play. From my calculations I earn around 20 pesos per month there or around 40 US cents a month. As a result I received around 3 dollars from a few months of playing the game with no investing.

On the other play to earn game I play, I earn around 1 dollar a month. I actually invested some money there so I earn a lot more money there.

I have 23,000+ coins on cointiply right now. I am very close to cashing out 3 dollars there.

I have 7000+ views on youtube now, which is amazing. I never thought I would get this far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment