My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 12, 2023

 I have 1.50 dollars on ysense right now. I think I earned 1+ dollars there so far this month. Last month I earned 4+ dollars there total.

I have 19,000+ points on toluna right now. I only need 2000 more points to cashout there, which is the equivalent of around 1 short survey.

I have 8.28+ dollars on timebucks right now. I am mostly earning there from the polls and the paid to click ads.

I just uploaded two new livestreams to my main youtube channel. Ideally they get some views. I'm going to upload a video there that needs editing after around a week. If I can't think of anything to post, maybe I'll just continue with livestreams only.

This blog has gotten around 8 views total this month so far. Last month it got 36 views total.

I have 31 cents on paidverts right now. I am planning on advertising there instead of cashing out once I reach 1 dollar. I won't really get any referrals this way but at least I will get more BAP.

I have 35 points on lifepoints right now after my recent cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment