My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 16, 2023

 I have 1.90 dollars on ysense right now. From the way things are looking I will probably earn 2 dollars total there this month. I used to earn 8 to 10 dollars a month there.

I have 249 pesos on mobrog after a survey paid me. I only need to earn one more peso to cashout there.

I have 8.49 dollars on timebucks right now so I am very close to a cashout of 10 dollars. I will probably use that money to invest in play to earn gaming.

I am about to cashout on one play to earn game I play. I think I earn around 10 pesos a month there. When I reach level 100+ there I can probably earn around 40 pesos a month based on the videos I watched.

I have 38 cents on paidverts right now. I am planning to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar.

I have 22700+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 23,000 coins there soon. I haven't had much time to click the paid to click ads there lately.

I have 6 crystals on coin-farm.net right now. As I said before I suddenly earned 60 crystals there and I'm not sure why - I was able to cashout 50 cents afterwards. Maybe I'll suddenly get another 60 crystals for no reason soon.

I seem to be earning 50 cents a month on honeygain right now. I used to earn 1.5 dollars a month there but I earn a lot less there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment