My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 6, 2023

 I was just paid 5 dollars by a survey on timebucks. As a result I will receive 12 dollars from the website by next week.

I have 4+ dollars on ysense right now. My earnings there for this month so far is around 3.30 dollars. Last month I earned 2.43 dollars total there.

I have 16,000 points on toluna right now. I need to be paid by one or two more surveys there before I reach 21000 points after which I can cashout.

I have 245 points on lifepoints right now. I need to earn 40 more points to cashout there, which is around one or two more surveys.

I just uploaded a video to youtube. According to my channel it has 1 view, but according to youtube analytics it has 0 views, so youtube will probably delete the view. I probably have many videos with 0 views there because they had views originally but youtube deleted the views.

This blog has received 12 views so far this month.

I invested some money in American stocks recently, but those stocks have gone down in value recently. I think it is because mutual fund managers sell a lot of stocks in December before they go on Christmas break, so the prices will probably be back to normal after two or so months, after which I will sell some stocks to earn some profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment