My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 2, 2023

 I just uploaded a video to youtube. Ideally it gets some views. I think my last few recent youtube videos got either 1 or 0 views.

I have been earning more from honeygain lately. I think what was happening was my pc was slowing down due to some people accessing some online accounts I have and controlling those accounts. As a result the pc was too slow for honeygain to operate. Once I changed my account settings my pc was fast again and I could make honeygain work again.

I looked at my sunlife account and it seems my money has gone down significantly there. It is probably a result of the pandemic, and apart from that all philippine stocks are down for the most part right now. I might need to add some money to my sunlife account so my account there doesn't close.

A play to earn game I play has had their currency go down in value by a lot. As a result my money there has gone down in value by 50 percent so I have only half as much money there now even though I have the same amount of assets. I pretty much expected something like that to happen so I only invested very little money into these play to earn games.

No comments:

Post a Comment