My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, January 30, 2023

I have 5.50+ dollars on ysense right now. Recently all the surveys there have been disqualifying me. I am mostly earning from the polls there and the profile questions.

I have 7000+ points on toluna right now. I am waiting for a cashout from them to arrive worth 250 pesos. I will probably receive the money after a month.

I am also waiting for cash from Lifepoints. I have 84 points there right now after my recent cashout. I will probably receive the money after next week.

I have 2.25 dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn 10 dollars there to cashout. Once I earn 10 dollars there I will probably invest more in a play to earn game.

I only earn 5 pesos a month from one play to earn game now. I used to earn 200 or so pesos per month there but botting on that game has really tanked the value of their currency. I am still playing that game since charging the phone requires very little electricity and I also play for fun there and building my guild. If I focus on earning money only I can actually still earn 200 pesos per month there, but that means I won't get to level up my character anymore.

I have 65+ cents on paidverts right now. I will cashout the money if I reach 1 dollar there instead of advertising there. I don't think that that site will stay open for much longer so I am trying to withdraw as much money there as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment