My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 19, 2023

 I have not had Ysense survey be offered to me for many days now. I have 4.50+ dollars there right now. I am mostly earning from the polls there right now as well as the profile questions.

One timebucks survey I completed asked for a chargeback, so I lost 5 cents. I was warned that if I get more chargebacks I will be banned from getting surveys. I'm not sure I did anything wrong with the survey. Anyway, I need to find better ways than surveys to make money since it looks like I won't be able to fill out surveys for a living forever. I might look into shifting my career to data entry.

The two recent videos I uploaded to my main youtube channel did pretty well for a channel my size. One video got 15 views while the other got 10 views. I made another video just now and I hope it gets some views too.

I have 1.36+ dollars on timebucks right now. As I said, I might eventually be unable to complete surveys there anymore so I guess in the future I might be making money there mostly from ad clicks and the poll.

I have 6000+ points on toluna right now after my recent cashout. I already received the money from that cashout and it is already in my account.

I have 165 points on lifepoints right now. I need 285 points to cashout there.

I have 18,000 coins on cointiply right now. I need 30,000 coins to cashout 3 dollars there. I can earn around 200 coins there per day if I click the paid to click ads constantly, but I usually don't have time to do that so I usually just earn 20 coins a day.

I have 51 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout again once I reach 1 dollar there instead of advertising. Advertising there never really gets me any paying referrals.

I looked at my happybirthdates account and I still don't have money there.

I have 800+ coins on coin-farm.net right now. I still don't have any paying referrals there so I can't cash out any money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment