My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 12, 2022

 My Youtube channel has 6000+ views now! This is amazing! It's great to have this many views! This is great.

I have 3.65 dollars on timebucks right now. I mostly earn from the daily poll and the ad clicks recently.

I was able to reach 1 dollar again on paidverts and advertise again. I didn't get any new referrals as usual, but I was able to get a lot of BAP. Once I reach the next BAP level there I won't really deposit there again.

I am uploading once a day on youtube right now. I seem to be getting more views as a result - even my newest videos are getting views.

I have 13 cents on 2captcha.com right now. Once I reach 25 cents there I can cashout again. Ideally that website doesn't close - they seem to be having botting problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment