My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

 A survey paid me on timebucks recently so I now have 3.9+ dollars there now. I need to earn 10 dollars there to cashout.

The recent surveys on ysense have all been disqualifying me. I still have 3+ dollars there.

I now have 13,000+ points on toluna since the website gave me 1000 extra points. A recent survey was offered to me there but I checked a wrong box by mistake so I was disqualified from the survey.

I have 25,400+ coins on cointiply right now. I need 5000 more coins to cashout there.

I have 129,000 BAP on paidverts right now. I am just going to deposit money there until I go up by one BAP group. Afterwards I will reinvest 90 percent of my earnings there and cashout 10 percent. I think I will do this by cashing out one dollar and reinvesting ten dollars or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment