My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, August 28, 2020

 After my recent cashout from Lifepoints, there were 3 or so surveys that paid me, so I only need 60 more points to cashout another 250 pesos there.

Right now I have 30,000 points on Toluna. This is because I received points from a survey worth 250 pesos that took an hour to complete. I am still waiting for a cashout to arrive then after that cashout arrives I can request to receive another 250 pesos.

The view counts on my Youtube channels are frozen. Apparently I need to upload a video before the view counts update anything.

Ysense suddenly closed my account twice. I think after some testing it's because their addon alert has a glitch which might be logging me in as a different user on the addon while I am logged into my real account on the browser. After I deleted the addon, I didn't have my account closed anymore.

I now have 25 cents on Timebucks after a recent cashout of 10 dollars there. I earn around 2 cents a day on Timebucks without any surveys, but there's usually two or three surveys that pay me per month there worth 30 cents per survey, so I earn around 1.50 dollars per month on that website on average.

Paidverts is going to change their BAP rewards so that free accounts will either lose their BAP levels over time or stay at their current BAP level forever, so I am probably going to have to buy advertising there to get ahead. Of course, I can just stay a free user and maybe stay on BAP group 3 there forever. Right now I earn 2 cents a day there from ads.


No comments:

Post a Comment