My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, August 1, 2020

I received a recent email telling me to buy a currency and thanking me for signing up to their promotions area. I didn't sign up for any such thing and it was probably a scam, and I left it in my inbox for a while and then deleted it.

I don't receive inbox2cash.com emails anymore so I'm glad. However, I still receive lance tamashiro emails.

I have 9.20 dollars on Timebucks right now because a few surveys paid me. Without surveys I might get to cashout there after three months to receive ten dollars.

I still need 50 or so points to cashout from Lifepoints.

For the month of July I earned 13 dollars total from Ysense. For June I earned 16 dollars there.

My main Youtube channel is nearly at 4,950 views. My second channel is already at 2,900+ views.

I didn't receive any job offers or ad clicks or new followers or donations or ebook sales when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment