My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 31, 2020

 I actually have a video with 1000 views now. It's on my second channel. It's the most viewed video I have right now.

I think my second channel is catching up to my main channel in views. At some point, I might have to consider my second channel as my main one and post my main content there. If that happens, I will just turn my main channel into a money making channel.

This blog got 150+ views total this month. Last month it got 120+ views, so it actually has more views total this month.

I am nearing a cashout on two sites. I will probably get to cashout from paidverts in about one month while that is also the same on the other website.

Allcoins.pw changed the look of their website completely. I am pretty confused right now how to navigate their site. I also see that they removed one free game which I used to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment