My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 3, 2020

There was one recent Ysense survey that disqualified me. I'm still at 6.65 dollars there. I need 10 dollars there to cashout.

There were two recent polls available on Toluna and I answered them, so I ended up with 4,560 points total there now. I need 21000 points there to cashout.

My main Youtube channel is now at 4,948 views and might reach 5000 views soon.

I tried joining new websites to earn money on and I think one website I joined was a scam, so I changed my details there and left my account inactive there. The other website I joined is legitimate, but they do not send earning opportunities via email so I have to keep logging in there to check if there's anything new.

I might get to cashout from three sites after three months.

I didn't get any ebook sales or donations or ad clicks or new followers or job offers when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment