My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I think I have 370 points on Lifepoints right now. This is because around two surveys paid me lately and there were also a few disqualification points.

I have 58 cents on Timebucks right now. After I reach 10 dollars there I can cashout.

I was able to cashout from Ysense. This is because they paid me for Toluna surveys I completed. This made my balance reach 10 dollars so I was able to request a cashout. I am waiting for the money to be given to me. After that more surveys paid me so I have 3 dollars there again.

I think I reached 21000 points on Toluna because of a recent survey I completed as well as various polls I answered. Because of that, I can request a cashout later.

I haven't received ad clicks lately.

I received more inbox2cash.com emails so I deleted those emails.

I might be able to cashout from two other sites after two weeks.

I think I'm still 65 percent of the way to a cashout on bitcoinker. This because I only login there rarely.

I'm trying to change the font size on this site to be more suited for browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment