My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, November 3, 2019

After I bought more advertising for Timebucks, google has now decided to update blogger.

Basically this means that promoting will no longer be allowed on this site. I will have to create new links like the links I have on Youtube. Because of the  way my site here is designed, google is guaranteed to delete my site here for one breach of their updated terms or another, so I already backed up my site.

Essentially this update means that Blogger will now be run exactly like Youtube and law-abiding people will have their accounts deleted for one reason or another. Thankfully I made backups for my site here as well as my Xenzuu posts already and if things get deleted here as they eventually will I will probably have to move my business to another site.


No comments:

Post a Comment