My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 28, 2019

I have 8 dollars on Timebucks right now. If I reach 10 dollars I will be able to cashout there. I tried adverising Timebucks to gain referrals with paid advertising but I didn't get any referrals for the money I paid.

I have 7 dollars on Ysense right now. There were a few dozen surveys offered to me there recently which disqualified me.

This blog now has 7000 views, which is amazing. Maybe at some point this site will have 10,000 views.

I might be able to cashout from three sites after a month. Apart from that, I am about 10 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I was able to update my Youtube channels recently. After updating those channels I decided to update this blog too with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment