My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 14, 2019

It looks like Xenzuu is now closed for good. I have to find a different site to make posts on.

I was able to cashout from Toluna and Lifepoints recently, so I am going to receive 1,250 pesos afterwards. I was also paid by some surveys after that, so I have 200 points again on Lifepoints right now and 10,000 points on Toluna. I think Toluna also paid me 100 points for making a poll they liked.

This blog now has 6,900 views total. It seems to get more views when I post less than once a week. A lot of the views seem to be for some old posts.

I was also able to cashout another 650 pesos or so total combined from various sites last week.

I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on about two sites. For other sites apart from the above I am around 10 percent of the way to a cashout.

I received a subscriber on my second Youtube channel recently but I am sure that subscriber will leave and unsubscribe after about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment