My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I have 326 points on Lifepoints right now. I received 2 points recently from a disqualification.

There were some profile surveys to fill out on Toluna so I was able to increase my points there to 11300 points.

I might get to cashout from two sites after two weeks.

This blog got 4 views overnight. As I said before, this blog has 7000+ views now.

I will probably update my two Youtube channels by next week.

I'm still at 7.90 dollars on Ysense since the surveys have all been disqualifying me. I need around 25 dollars there to cashout since that's their new minimum cashout amount.

I was paid by Timebucks earlier for a survey so I have 9.53 dollars there now. I need 10 dollars at least to cashout there. I will probably reach that amount by two months if there are no surveys that will pay me. I tried to get referrals there via paying for advertising twice but I didn't get any.

I went back to posting on Tumblr since Xenzuu is now closed.  I will probably post non-money related stuff on Tumblr like I did on Xenzuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment