My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 8, 2019

For some reason Lifepoints paid me and additional 60 points. I'm not sure why. Anyway, I have 1,100 points there now. I still need 30 more points to cashout there. After that I will be able to cashout 1,000 pesos from the site.

I still have 14,000 points on Toluna. I need another 7,100 points to cashout there. On average the surveys there pay 3,000 points per survey. I might be able to cashout there next month.

Clixsense offered me two surveys when I woke up which disqualified me. I have 100.62 dollars there right now. I will probably find a way to cashout there after around three months.

I might be able to cashout from another site after one month.

I think my main Youtube channel is at 3,380+ views right now. I might reach 3,400 views there after one month. I actually linked my secondary Youtube channel to my main one so the subscribers there can see my videos on the other channel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment