My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Appanrently this blog got 2 views last night. Its current view count is at 6,130 views.

I might get to cashout from one site after about two weeks. I have 17,000 points on Toluna right now and I only need 3000 more points to cashout there. Surveys there usually pay 3000 points at least, so I only need to qualify for one more survey there.

I requested a cashout from Lifepoints and I will receive the money after two weeks. Because of that, I lost 1,100 points there and now I have 70 points there.

I haven't checked my Clixsense account yet to see if there are surveys there. Right now, my account balance there is at 101 dollars.

I think I need around 20 more cents to cashout from Faucethub. I'm not sure but I think there is a referral link there I can promote. I will try to check if I can promote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment