My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 14, 2019

I only need about 20 more cents to make a cashout from faucethub. I will probably be able to cashout there very soon.

I received a cashout I made on one site. I might be able to cashout from another site by next week.

I have a few more tasks I want to finish so I won't have to do them tomorrow.

I think my main Youtube channel is now at 3,400 views. That's a lot, actually. That's a record for me when it comes to view counts. My second Youtube channel has 1,400 views. This blog got zero views overnight.

I might have to change my links here since a lot of sites I used to login to are now closed, like global-bux.info, ptc-cash.info, and the three other sites associated with them.

I might need around two more months to cashout on other sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment