My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

I read more about some websites I work on. I think I was supposed to do other stuff so I didn't make money as a result. I thought I wasn't making any money but it was actually because I was not following the instructions properly.

There was one Clixsense survey offered to me when I woke up and it disqualified me. There were tons of Clixsense surveys offered to me last night, around 12, so my balance there is now 100.02 dollars.

There was one Lifepoints survey offered to me when I woke up but it disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

There was one Toluna survey offered to me last night which gave 9000 points. I am not sure but I might be able to withdraw there already since I have 21,000 points there already.

I didn't get any donations or ebook sales or ad clicks or job offers or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment