My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, December 18, 2023

 I have 3.40+ dollars on timebucks right now. I can withdraw there as soon as I reach 5 dollars, so I am pretty close to a cashout.

I am playing much less of the play-to-earn game I play. One withdrawal method I use for that game will close soon, so I have no idea how to withdraw my money there. So far I am just earning money there and then reinvesting it into the game.

Plentybenjis.com is still closed. I guess that website is gone for good, I am removing it from my bookmarks.

Happybirthdates.com probably won't be back anymore so I am also deleting it from my bookmarks.

I have 105 points on lifepoints right now because a few profile questions paid me. I can withdraw there once I reach 340 points.

I was able to request a cashout on toluna recently because one survey paid me. I will probably receive the money after three weeks. I am waiting for one survey I completed to pay me 20,000 points, but I don't really expect to be paid by that survey since it's so many points.

No comments:

Post a Comment