My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, December 25, 2023

 This blog is at 39,800+ views. It might reach 40,000 views soon which is pretty impressive, seeing as I don't spend any money to promote this site and just use natural traffic.

I have 3.66+ dollars on timebucks right now. I will probably reach 5 dollars there soon. I am going to use that money to make some investments.

I have 4.97 dollars on ysense right now. I will probably reach 5 dollars there soon.

I have 10,400+ coins on cointiply right now, so I am 1/3 of the way to a cashout.

I have 72+ cents on paidverts right now. I will probably cashout the money once I reach 1 dollar there.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net, so I can't withdraw anything.

I have 3500+ points on toluna right now. It seems they went back to paying disqualification points for disqualifying surveys, which is pretty nice.

I have 289 points on lifepoints right now because a significant amount of surveys paid me. I need fewer than 60 points to cashout there again which will be worth 5 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment