My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

 I have 1.61 dollars on timebucks right now. A few surveys paid me there recently.

I still have 3600+ points on toluna. I'm pretty sure one survey paid me 3000 points there but the money did not arrive in my account for some reason. Maybe they cancelled the payment.

I have 53 points on lifepoints right now. Right now I am earning mostly from the disqualification points there.

I have 30+ cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout the money once I reach 1 dollar there.

I have 3.51 dollars on ysense right now. I am earning mostly from the polls there right now. So far this month no surveys have paid me there.

I have 9400+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 30,000 coins there soon.

I still have 19.50 pesos on mobrog. So far all the recent surveys there have been disqualifying me.

Plentybenjis.com is still offline. I am probably going to delete it from my bookmarks soon. It's too bad since it's one of my favorite websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment