My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

 This blog has gotten 82 views so far this month. Last month it got 27,000+ views.

I have around 70 cents on ysense right now. I earned around 1.77 dollars there so far this month. I used to earn 10 dollars a month there but these days I only earn around two or three dollars a month there.

I finally received my two cashouts from toluna. I requested another cashout once I received those two. I have 29,000+ points there right now after my recent cashout.

I have 234 points on lifepoints right now. I already received my past cashout from them.

I have around 60 cents on timebucks right now. I am mainly earning from the paid to click ads and the poll there right now. I don't really do the yoursurveys surveys there anymore since they always do chargebacks even though I answer the questions properly.

I think happybirthdates.com is still closed. I don't really think that that website is coming back anymore. I might delete it from my bookmarks later.

Plentybenjis.com is still down. I think the owner won't be coming back there for a pretty long time. I think he told other people to manage the website for the meantime, and I think those people decided to shut the website down for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment