My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 9, 2023

 I have 9.75 dollars on ysense right now. There doesn't seem to be any daily poll there today. I think they forgot to add the poll. They might add it again tomorrow.

I have 5+ dollars on timebucks so I am going to be paid by them this week. I will probably get the money by Friday.

I have 29,000+ points on toluna right now. The two cashouts I requested from them have not arrived yet.

I reached 340 points on lifepoints recently so I was able to request a cashout. I will probably get the money after two weeks. I have 170 points there after my recent cashout since a few surveys paid me right after I cashed out.

I think mobrog changed the layout of their website. I'm not really sure where they put the cashoue button. I'll try to look for the button once I reach 250 pesos there. I currently have 66 pesos there.

I have 63 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout there once I reach 1 dollar there. I don't really want to advertise there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment