My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

 This blog has gotten 398 views for the month of October. Last month it got 27,000+ views total.

I have 91 cents on ysense right now. I am earning there mostly from the polls right now.

I have 2+ dollars on timebucks right now because a survey paid me. Apart from that I am earning from the ad clicks and the poll there.

I still have 35,000+ points on toluna right now. Recently all the surveys there have been disqualifying me.

I still have 247 points on lifepoints right now. Recently there have been no surveys offered there.

I have 86 cents on paidverts right now. I will cashout there once I reach 1 dollat instead of advertising.

I have 14 cents on 2captcha.com. I am not sure why I suddenly got 1 cent in earnings there, I might still be getting referral earnings there though I'm not sure how since my referrals were blocked after the interface change.

I received one ad click recently, which was pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment