My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, May 13, 2019

There were two surveys offered to me on Clixsense a few hours ago which disqualified me. They didn't give any disqualification points.

I was able to receive cashouts from two websites. I am still waiting for cashouts from three other websites, and those cashouts will probably arrive after two months.

I have 400 points on Lifepoints right now. I will probably be able to cashout there after six months or so since I will probably reach 1000 points there by that time.

I have 22,000 points on Toluna right now, and I can actually request another cashout but I have to wait for my previous cashout to be sent to me first. Right now my previous cashout there is still processing.

This blog received 0 views overnight. I think my 2 Youtube channels received 1 view each overnight. My second Youtube channel is at 1,500 views right now while my main Youtube channel is at 3,500 views.


No comments:

Post a Comment