My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 10, 2019

I'm currently waiting for cashouts from three websites to arrive. I'm not sure but I think the money will arrive after one month or something.

I am going to try the lotteries I usually play and I will probably receive the default prizes as usual.

There were about five surveys that Clixsense offered me last night and they all disqualified me, so I didn't get any disqualification points.

I might be able to cashout from one site after about a week. I think I will need around two more months to cashout from around two other websites.

This blog got zero views overnight. I think my main Youtube channel is at 3,500 views right now and received about 20 views last night. My other Youtube channel I think received 2 views overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment