My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 3, 2019

I've now updated my blog to add some sites that I am still active on and are still open. I think I already deleted a list of sites that are already closed. I think I kept my list of scam sites public. I think the legit sites I listed are all paying and I am active on them.

I am still waiting for a cashout from Toluna. I might receive it after two weeks, so I will receive 250 pesos.

I have 250 points on Lifepoints right now since there were a few surveys that paid me a few hundred points earlier. I don't think Lifepoints allows referral earnings.

I have 103 dollars on Clixsense right now and I will be able to find a way to withdraw the money after a few months.

I think there are two or so sites that I might be able to cashout from after a month.






No comments:

Post a Comment