My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 24, 2019

I was able to request a cashout from two sites. I will probably get the money after two weeks.

I am going to try the usual lotteries I play after a few hours. I will probably get the default prizes as usual.

There was a poll on Lifepoints when I woke up and it paid me 1 point, so I have 684 points on my account there now. I need 1,100 points there to cashout.

I currently have 23,000 points on Toluna. I can request another cashout when I receive the cashout I requested recently.

There were 3 surveys offered to me on Clixsense when I woke up which disqualified me and didn't get any disqualification points.

I think this site got 4 views overnight. I think one Youtube channel I have gained 1 view overnight while my main Youtube channel gained 0 views overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment