My favorite links!

Thursday, September 3, 2026

 This blog has gotten 6929 views so far this month.

I have 52 cents on timebucks right now after clicking the paid to click ads and the login rewards.

I have 7805 coins on cointiply right now.

I have 20600+ points on toluna right now because a quick survey paid me.

I have 253 or so points on lifepoints right now after a survey paid me disqualification points.

I still haven't caught up to emails from Mobrog.

Looks like freebitco.in is permanently down. Too bad, I had a bit of money invested in the site but I guess you win some you lose some in online work. I guess the lesson here is to never invest anything into any website and earn only from methods without investment since if the website closes you end up losing it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment