This blog has gotten 49000+ views so far this month. This blog has 200k+ views total already! This is amazing.
I have 60,000+ points on toluna right now. Apparently a survey I completed a long time ago worth 75000 points suddenly paid me. I was able to cashout and 60,000+ points is left. 75000 points is worth around 750 pesos or around 12+ dollars.
I have 8800+ coins on cointiply right now.
I have 180 points on lifepoints right now after a few surveys paid me. I need to earn 375 points to cashout there.
I have 10+ cents on timebucks right now after clicking the paid to click ads and the login rewards. I haven't earned enough this week to click bonus clicks yet.
I haven't caught up on mobrog emails yet.
Apart from that, my other online accounts still have the same account values.
No comments:
Post a Comment