My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 21, 2024

 I have 26 cents on paidverts right now.

I have 25100+ coins on cointiply right now. Ideally I reach 26000 coins there soon.

I have 1.83 dollars on ysense right now. They haven't offered any surveys at all so far this month. I am earning there mainly from the poll and the profile questions right now.

I have 288 points on lifepoints because disqualification points paid me. I need to earn 340 points there to cashout.

I have 2.30+ dollars on timebucks right now, so I am almost halfway to a cashout there. I am mainly earning there from the poll and the paid to click ads right now.

I have 16700+ points on toluna right now after some disqualification points paid me, so I am pretty close to a cashout there.

I seem to be earning around 7000 pesos a year right now approximately with all the sites I am a member of. That's a low estimate, not counting the rare times I get paid by many surveys in a month.

This site has gotten 49 views so far this month. Last month it got 104 or so views.

No comments:

Post a Comment