My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, July 12, 2024

 I have 1.64+ dollars on timebucks right now.

I have 104 points on lifepoints right now because of disqualification points and because a few surveys paid me.

I have 1.64 dollars on ysense right now.

I still have 15 cents on 2captcha.com. I'm not really very active there.

I have 8000+ points on toluna right now because a few surveys paid me.

I have 90.50 pesos on mobrog because a survey paid me.

I still have 23 cents on Paidverts. Right now I have around 1300 BAP there.

I have 24500+ coins on cointiply right now.

I'm contemplating quitting mining PI currency. Binance has been blocked in the Philippines anyway so I'm not sure how I'll withdraw my money there. Plus I don't think the PI network will ever verify my account properly, it's been stuck on "in review" pretty much forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment