My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, August 6, 2023

 I have 2.40 dollars on ysense right now. I seem to be earning about 4 dollars a month there now. I used to earn 10 dollars a month there.

I have around 8000 points on toluna right now. A recent survey there paid me 3000 points.

I have 4+ dollars on timebucks right now. Right now I am mainly earning from the poll and the paid to click ads there. I might get to cashout there once I reach 5 dollars.

I have 126 points on lifepoints right now because one survey worth 100 points asked for a chargeback.

I have 72 cents on paidverts right now. I am probably going to cashout the money I will get there instead of advertising since I changed my mind.

I didn't get crystals out of nowhere on coin-farm.net this time when I checked. I guess I got lucky last time when I suddenly received crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment