My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

 I just cashed out from Ysense. I was paid around a dollar by a survey so I reached 10 dollars there. I will probably receive the money after a week/

My investments in one play to earn game seem to be increasing in value slowly. But I have not regained my full investment back since many currencies flopped because of the pandemic and other similar reasons. As of now, I have regained around 50 percent of my investments there. If I keep my investments there for a few years, I might end up with a lot of money, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I have 2000+ points on toluna right now. I need 21000 points to cashout 250 pesos.

I have 20,000 coins on cointiply right now. When I click the paid to click ads I earn around 250 coins a day. I need to earn at least 30,000 coins to cashout 3 dollars there.

I have 91 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout the money instead of advertising there since I never get any referrals by doing that.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net.

I have 3.30+ dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning there mainly from the paid to click ads and the polls. I have not had any survey there pay me for a pretty long time now. They have all been disqualifying me there for around two weeks now. 

I still earn 5 pesos a month from the other play to earn game I play. I don't really invest there since I don't think that game will still be online after a few years. It's free to play, so it probably doesn't have much money coming in. The other game I play is more of a pay-to-win model, which generates far more revenue for their company. Nonetheless. I don't think either game will still be around in the long run so I only invest very little money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment