My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 27, 2023

 I earned 4+ dollars total on ysense this month. I used to earn 10 dollars a month there last year but for this year, 4 dollars a month is what I earn there now.

I have 5.80+ dollars on timebucks right now. When I reach 10 dollars there I will invest more into a play to earn game I am playing.

I have 7900+ points on toluna right now. I need to earn 21000 points to cashout.

I have almost 22000 coins on cointiply right now. I am earning more slowly there since I have less time to click the ads there.

I have 17 cents on paidverts right now after my recent cashout. I am thinking of advertising more there not to increase my referrals but to get more BAP. Ideally I end up earning 10 dollars a month there because of the BAP investments I will make.

This blog received 36 views total this month. Last month it got 33 views total.

No comments:

Post a Comment