My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 14, 2019

I was offered a Lifepoints survey when I woke up. It paid me 80 points, so I have 980 points on Lifepoints right now. I will be able to cashout at 1100 points, which is worth 1000 pesos.

I was able to request another cashout from Toluna worth 250 pesos, since I was able to receive my previous cashout. After those two cashouts I still have 20,000 points in my account there, so I will be able to request another cashout after that. The total of those cashouts is 750 pesos.

There was a Clixsense survey offered to me last night which disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I am going to try the usual lotteries I play after a few hours and I will probably get the default prizes as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment