My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 8, 2019

I was able to request a cashout from two sites earlier. I will probably receive the money after a week.

I tried looking at my Lifepoints, Toluna, and Clixsense accounts and there were no surveys offered when I woke up.

I received an email from an LLC offering to invest money in my projects so I can start some projects. The thing is, I have no idea how that all works - I might end up burdened by some fine print of their contract. Also, I don't think I can generate a project for them that will actually earn them a profit instead of earning no money at all. So I decided not to reply to the email.

I am over 50 percent of the way to a cashout on about three sites. I will probably get to cashout from them after two or three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment