My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 8, 2019

I was able to update my two Youtube channels. My main channel has 3600+ views now.

I've earned about 3 dollars total from having 3600+ views. That money was earned without Adsense.

I am trying to find a way to earn money for uploading videos and be paid via Faucethub. For some reason it is easier to have your videos monetized when you get paid via Faucethub instead of fiat. They're both money in my case and I can withdraw them both anytime, but compared to applying for a Youtube partnership, all you have to do to monetize your videos with Faucethub income is make an account and check a few user agreement boxes. I'm just going to copy-paste the videos I already made on Youtube and maybe add some stuff there that isn't available on Youtube.

I am about to check Toluna, Clixsense, and Lifepoints to see if I have any surveys offered to me there. They don't send survey invitations via email anymore so you have to login to each account personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment