My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, December 19, 2016

I've decided to start dieting. I think it would be best for me to eat only once a day. Another thing I started cutting down on is sugary drinks. I think I will still be fine even if I cut them from my diet completely. I watched this video online that said that fasting gives many health benefits. So I started developing the habit of eating only once a day if I can and eating only basic needs. I also stopped eating oatmeal and my teeth improved significantly. Yeah those are two things I cut out. Drinks with sugar and oatmeal. I also started skipping lunch whenever I can if I have a hard time controlling eating only once a day. It's been going great so far. Ever since I started eating less I started feeling an increase in the quality of my mood. And of course eating much less helps me save more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment