My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Clixsense review

I made an older account on Clixsense around three years ago, which I abandoned and was closed and I made a new account this month while I'm looking for work. Here is some analysis I have about Clixsense:

The payout is too high at eight dollars. With my last account I earned a dollar but could not bring myself to continue to the eight dollar mark. Since you can only earn two cents a day it brings human patience past its limits. And when the account is too dormant it closes. So the Clixsense company made some money from me clicking the ads but not getting paid. I hope the cashout amount turns to 2 dollars to make it more enticing, or even one dollar.

There are never any surveys, tasks, and offers available. The whole time I've been a member of Clixsense I've never seen an offer, task, or survey available for me to complete. It's likely because the opportunities are only available for US members. But who from the US would bother with their services! Getting paid a hundred dollars a month from these surveys, tasks, and offers is too low a salary in America and it's only worthwhile when converted to cheaper currency.

It has one of the easiest click verification processes. All you have to do is click the cat. The other ptc sites have slow loading verification or you have to draw a curved line or something that's time consuming. The only one that's better is Neobux with only two clicks required per ad with no verification.

I'm glad Clixsense has paypal enabled for international payments. I imagine handling a check would be a hassle, especially if it is in dollars and not in local currency.

Well that's what I have to say about Clixsense in general. It has some things that make using the site a hassle but it's been around for as long as I remember. It's the most stable PTC site but I find using Neobux more fun to use since the clicks are simpler and there is a lower cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment