My favorite links!

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

 This blog has gotten 22000+ views so far this month.

I have 89 or so cents on timebucks right now after clicking the paid to click ads and the bonus clicks and the login rewards.

I have 7000+ points on toluna right now because a survey paid me.

I have 60 points on lifepoints right now because a survey paid me. I am still waiting for one cashout from them to arrive.

I have 6800+ coins on cointiply right now.

Apart from that, my other online accounts still have the same account values.

I don't really get survey invitations from mobrog that aren't routers anymore. I used to get survey invites there that paid 40 or 50 or 30 or so pesos. Now I only get email invites that pay 5-150 or so as a range, which are routers that usually pay very little.

No comments:

Post a Comment