My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 26, 2024

 I have 3.91+ dollars on timebucks right now because a survey paid me.  I can cashout there once I reach 5 dollars.

I have 9.59 dollars on ysense right now because a few surveys paid me.  I can cashout there once I reach 10 dollars.

I have 12000+ points on toluna right now. I need 9000 more points to cashout there.

I have 44 cents on paidverts right now.

I have 29000+ coins on cointiply already. Only 1000 more coins and I can cashout there.

I have 248 points on lifepoints right now.

I was able to cashout from mobrog recently because many surveys paid me. I have 14 pesos there after my recent cashout.

I still don't have any new referrals on coin-farm.net.

I feel like not mining PI currency anymore since it seems like the currency is going nowhere. I can't verify my account there no matter how long I wait, and it doesn't seem like the currency will ever go on mainnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment