My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

 I have cashed out from Toluna recently because a survey paid me. I will probably receive the money after two weeks. I have 3000+ points there after my recent cashout.

I have 17 pesos on mobrog right now because a survey paid me.

I am almost at 7 dollars on ysense because a few surveys paid me this month. This is a big improvement compared to last month, in which I only had 1 paying survey.

I still have 216 points on lifepoints.

I have 26900+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 27000 coins there soon.

I have 36 cents on paidverts right now.

I have 1.07+ dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn 5 dollars there to cashout.

I earned a few thousand pesos so far this year from the stock market. This is while the market is still up. If the market goes down I will also lose some earnings, so I already sold some stocks to reserve my earnings instead of waiting for the market to come down and ending up losing money.

I earn around 6000 pesos per year from working online. This is assuming that some websites don't pay any surveys at all all year - this is the minimum I can possibly earn per year.

No comments:

Post a Comment