My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, April 27, 2024

 I have 1.81 dollars on timebucks right now. Right now I am earning there mainly from the poll and the paid to click ads.

I have 5.41 dollars on ysense right now. I am earning there mainly from the poll right now.

I have 93 cents on paidverts right now. I will cashout there once I reach 1 dollar.

I have 19400+ coins on cointiply right now. Ideally I reach 20,000 coins there soon.

I have 154 points on lifepoints right now because a survey paid me. I can cashout there once I reach 340 points.

I have 16350 points on toluna right now. I only need 5000 more points to cashout there.

I still have 58.50 pesos on mobrog. So far recently all the surveys there have been disqualifying me. I will probably have better luck there next month.

This blog has gotten 60+ views this month so far. Last month it got 30+ views.

No comments:

Post a Comment