My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 15, 2024

 This blog has gotten 11 views so far this month. Last month it got 40+ views.

I have 1.20+ dollars on timebucks right now, mostly from clicking the paid to click ads and the poll.

I have 57 cents on paidverts right now. They seem to be having problems sending ads out and they have not sent any for the past two days. Hopefully the site is not going to close soon since I am pretty fond of the site.

Paidera has announced that it will close very soon. I earned 2.19 dollars there total as a member. I can't really cash it out since I need to earn 10 dollars to cashout there.

I have 195 points on lifepoints right now because a survey paid me. I need to earn 340 points at least to cashout there.

I have 5.38 dollars on ysense right now. I am mostly earning there from the poll right now. A lot of the surveys have been disqualifying me there recently.

I still have 75 pesos on mobrog.

I have earned around 3000 pesos from some investments I made recently. I also earned 1000 pesos from another investment. Ideally I keep earning more money from these investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment