My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 13, 2024

 I still have 5.90+ dollars on ysense. I only earn 1 dollar per month there now. I usually earn there from the profile questions and the polls.

I have 219 points on lifepoints right now. I need to earn 340 points to cashout there.

I have 20,000 points on toluna right now. Apparently they are paying disqualification points again, so I am earning some money there from disqualification points.

I have 4.535 dollars on timebucks right now. They removed the feature with which you can earn around 0.5 cents per hour from them, so I am earning much less there now. Right now I am earning there mostly from the poll. I earn very few disqualification points there now.

I have 15+ cents on paidverts. They already paid me for my previous cashout and the money is already in my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment